jueves, 7 de abril de 2011

This is my first post! I am so nervious =S

This is a little biography about myself. My name is Miguel, I am from  Osorno, and I arrived to Santiago when I was 18 years old. My childhood was so amazing, becasuse I lived with my grandparents, and in this house I discovered the world.

My hometown is so funny. This city is a most beautiful place in the south, because the parties, the food and the people is the best.

In this moment, I am single, but I hope that are temporary. My hobbies are play basket and enjoy with my friends. I like the roast lamb, especially whit a beer around the fire. And I love watch football soccer the sunday.

I dislike thw people who thougth that is the most important person in the world, but I feel that  this person is only  a looser.

I would like to learn english, because it is the way to jump to the other level, maybe I will make a lot of money and I will travel around the world =)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario