jueves, 21 de abril de 2011

If you can't go there, You can`t die peacefully.



In my short 20 years, I lived a experience that changed my life. When I was 17, in the middle of my adolescence, I went to Maicolpue, a little beach near Osorno, where I was born.

This beach is amazing, because of the white sand, the color of the sea and the people. These things made Maicolpue a magic place.

The facilities of this place are that it is located at 60 km of Osorno, also in the way the local people sell handicrafts and food. The landscape is beautiful: forest, typical flowers, cows and horses.

The good things about this beach is, in my opinion that is visited by a lot of young people, parties there are wild because of that. It is for this reason that the interaction with the other people is guaranteed.

For my experience,  I definetly recommend this place to my friends. I always say to them "before I die, I need to go there and party all night whit them".  If you can't go there, You can`t die peacefully.


Maicolpue

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario