martes, 7 de junio de 2011

Ipod



Since I bought this technological device, it saved my life many times. That is why I love it

In 2009 I bought an ipod touch with my first paycheck. He didn’t knew very 
well how it worked, but after reading the manual, I found out it had a 
a lot of functions, which I loved. 

I use it every day on the subway listening to music, to check my 
my email and social networks (facebook and twitter) when I travel to my 
city, so I won’t  get bored on the trip. 
I love having WIFI and 
I can be connected in many places. 

When I leave my house, the first thing I do is to put in my pocket the ipod, then my cell phone and my wallet. 
In class, when I'm bored, I always use it.
Now is old, hopefully I can switch it this year for a newest one, but 
I will always love that one for the times that it saved my life on a test 
or a moment of total boredom. 

Most of my friends have one, so it was easier to know 
how it worked and what could I do with it. They come in many 
models, but the one I have is my favorite. 

I know it has my back.
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario